Bugayev Kirilo Oleksiyovich
Lead researcher, doctor of physical and mathemathical sciences (defended in 2010)
Department of high enery densities
phone (office): 521-31-52
BITP: room № 210
Topics of bachelor's and master's works:
- Exactly solvable models for the nuclear liquid-gas phase transition with realistic interaction
- Exactly solvable models of the deconfinement cross-over/phase transition
- Phase transitions in finite systems
- Properties of critical and tricritical endpoints in finite systems
- Paradox free hydrodynamics for finite systems
Main publications from works' topics:
- K. A. Bugaev, Exactly Solvable Models: The Road Towards a Rigorous Treatment
of Phase Transitions in Finite Systems, Phys. Part. Nucl. 38 (2007) No 4, 447-468; arXiv: 0511031 [nucl-th].
- K. A. Bugaev, Quark Gluon Bags with Surface Tension, Phys. Rev. C 76, No 1, (2007) 014903—1-10; arXiv:0703222 [hep-ph].
- K. A. Bugaev, V. K. Petrov and G. M. Zinovjev, Fresh look at the Hagedorn mass spectrum as seen in the experiments, Europhys. Lett. 85, (2009) 22002—1-6; arXiv:0812.2189 [nucl-th].
- K. A. Bugaev and G. M. Zinovjev, On Relation Between the QGP Bag Surface Tension and the Colour Tube String Tension, Nucl. Phys. A 848, No 3-4 (2010), 443-453; arXiv:0907.5518} [hep-ph].
- K. A. Bugaev, Particle Freeze-out within the Self-Consistent Hydrodynamics,
- Acta. Phys. Polon. B 40, No 4, (2009) 1045-1051; arXiv:0902.0545 [hep-ph]
K.A.Bugaev, Equation of State and Phase Transitions in the Nuclear and Hadronic Systems, Doctor of Science Thesis, arXiv:1012.3400 [nucl-th] 342 p.